- The Sonnet welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
- The Sonnet respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
- The Sonnet assures you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- The Sonnet assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- The Sonnet reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business The Sonnet may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact The Sonnet at email@example.com
- While The Sonnet assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this Web site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The Sonnet, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Web Site.
Use of Content
All logos, brands and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by The Sonnet and / or its associate entities who feature on this website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Web Site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
Acceptable Site Use
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “trojan horse” to the Web site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
- sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Sonnet and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
- that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
- that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
This Web site contains links to other Web Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s lead to sites which do not belong to The Sonnet and / or its associate entities, The Sonnet is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such Web Sites. If you decide to access such linked Web Sites, you do so at your own risk. Similarly, this Web site can be made accessible through a link created by other Web sites. Access to this Web site through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other Web sites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Web site are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our website or that such links have been authorized by The Sonnet and / or its associate entities. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other Web sites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon The Sonnet and / or its associate entities consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other Web site/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Web site is utilized to visit this Web site and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of The Sonnet and / or
its associate entities, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Sonnet and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of Web Site use.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this Web Site, The Sonnet. and / or its associate entities shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this Web Site.
No warranty is given that the Web Site will operate error-free or that this Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The Sonnet and / or its associate entities are not responsible for those costs.
The web site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. The Sonnet. and / or its associate entities, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall The Sonnet, or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name The Sonnet or otherwise, mentioned at this Web Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web Site and the Web site material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.